Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me the statistics. Who dies with this so-called disease. Have they isolated the virus?

People in car wrecks, drug overdoses?

Sorry, I thought this was the Oklahoma board. Maybe I posted in the Portland board. Sorry.
They have not isolated the virus from what I've heard. Crazy they have a vaccine for it already.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me the statistics. Who dies with this so-called disease. Have they isolated the virus?

People in car wrecks, drug overdoses?

Sorry, I thought this was the Oklahoma board. Maybe I posted in the Portland board. Sorry.

Lots of people die with it. I watch it happen every day. Not a car wreck or OD. Regular folks catch the virus, get pneumonia, & die. Pretty common. I’ll see it happen again tomorrow

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A vaccine in need of a disease. Yeah, I know an 80-y.o. guy who was obese with respiratory problems who allegedly died from it. You take it, it's your right. I'll pass, based on my reactions from vaccines in service to my country, thanks!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A vaccine in need of a disease. Yeah, I know an 80-y.o. guy who was obese with respiratory problems who allegedly died from it. You take it, it's your right. I'll pass, based on my reactions from vaccines in service to my country, thanks!

that’s your choice. But when you make up untrue tin foil hat stuff, your credibility & judgement is zero to most of the readers.

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
that’s your choice. But when you make up untrue tin foil hat stuff, your credibility & judgement is zero to most of the readers.
What's untrue? I've had vaccine reactions while I was serving my country. I don't want them again. Despite the claims of official medical science who claims vaccines are safe, Alex Jones has some interesting information, to include insight that vaccine manufacturers have zero liability in case you are injured. Why do these manufacturers have no liability?

Latest posts

Top Bottom