Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings,
I took the second shot last Thursday. I was told that I might have a more robust reaction. I did, but since I view most of my troubles by how I felt after having my chest cut open. So it was ok. Plan for 48 hours of downtime. Just in case. I should have. But, cows know nothing about Covid. I saw enough on the Ambulance that I was ready. Stay well!

good luck

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's untrue? I've had vaccine reactions while I was serving my country. I don't want them again. Despite the claims of official medical science who claims vaccines are safe, Alex Jones has some interesting information, to include insight that vaccine manufacturers have zero liability in case you are injured. Why do these manufacturers have no liability?

Don't care if you take the vaccine or not, more power to you. However, Jones is a moron.

If it weren't for Vaccine waivers, there probably wouldn't be any vaccines administered in the U.S. Given our litigious society and all. Kind of like you see a waiver given to gun manufacturers and dealers.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't care if you take the vaccine or not, more power to you. However, Jones is a moron.

If it weren't for Vaccine waivers, there probably wouldn't be any vaccines administered in the U.S. Given our litigious society and all. Kind of like you see a waiver given to gun manufacturers and dealers.

Jones maybe a moron and kind of retarded, but he speaks a lot of truth. He does have an agenda and I don't listen to him anymore but the guy is on point, some call it half truths? We're being lied to on all fronts. Psyop from Hell.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lots of people die with it. I watch it happen every day. Not a car wreck or OD. Regular folks catch the virus, get pneumonia, & die. Pretty common. I’ll see it happen again tomorrow
That sucks, and I personally cannot fathom how that affects a person. Your profession is truly appreciated.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my first shot this morning and so far no side effects. Of course since I got it at the Indian Hospital it was probably just a saline shot. That's what my dad always said when he got the flu shot there.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-1-13_6-53-6.png

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How was the vaccine developed so quickly?
They omitted animal studies. Sort of like skipping flight testing for new aircraft.
Dr Michael Savage is also against this vaccine, and other physicians have spoken out against it.
https://michaelsavage.com/covid-eugenics/

This is simply false. Pre-clinical trials were overlapped. Animal studies were still completed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom