Trying an old fashioned 1911 out at 100 yards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shooting! Did you see where your first shot hit? I was at the range with my boy recently shooting his heritage 22LR at silhouettes. I was just messing around and aimed at 50m target. I saw where my shot hit so after another shot or 2 I hit one. Then after that was able to hit close to 50% of the time. He thought it was an accident at first then I hit another and he admitted it was TopShot worthy. :)

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shooting! Did you see where your first shot hit? I was at the range with my boy recently shooting his heritage 22LR at silhouettes. I was just messing around and aimed at 50m target. I saw where my shot hit so after another shot or 2 I hit one. Then after that was able to hit close to 50% of the time. He thought it was an accident at first then I hit another and he admitted it was TopShot worthy. :)
I did once make a two hundred yard shot on a pop can with a 1911. The first round hit about ten yards in front and ten yards right. Aimed like a mortar and hit it the next shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom