Trying to find a reason for a can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personal opinion regarding HD ... if you ever have to shoot indoors with 8' ceilings, especially in a narrow hallway, you'll probably be wishing you had a suppressor on it. Especially if you're without ear protection, which you may or may not have time to deal with.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you REALLY need a reason other than "because I can"?

This is the only reason one needs to want to buy a can...

I do not shoot without mine and really get irritated when I have to shoot next to other people without cans. I rarely find myself shooting with others without cans, but when I do...

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The out door shooting I do is at banner, I was thinking of getting a .22 can and using my 10/22 and 22/45 as hosts.

Sadly I live smack dab in okc so I can't shoot in my backyard.

Can't go wrong with this combination. I have a sparrow and it works well with both those guns.

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a sparrow, great can but if I were to do it again I'd probably start with the Octane 9hd. It sounds great with 22 and 9mm and can handle subsonic 300bo. If your shooting 22, I'd recommend a can that cleans easy with stainless steel baffles over a quieter can. Easy user serviceable cleanup is way more important than having the "quietest" can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom