Trying to Move, any input?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to Ok. We have a Gearhead section on this site if you want to sell your Jag. I'm going to Wichita in about an hour to look at maybe buying a 1962 Jag and/or a custom 1981 Range Rover 2 door convertible. Some of us are into cars as much as guns.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA!

Don't believe anything that anyone from OKC tells you about Tulsa. :rollingla

I dunno, just reading you post I get a feeling that someplace outside of Owasso might interest you. Or you might look around the Kiefer or Mounds areas for something less expensive.
If you can get used to the smell. Sure

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I shouldn't need help with employment, If I can't transfer for some reason , I may be looking at Idaho//Montana at wifes request, though I still think for the most part OK is more appealing for a few reasons.

I just do boring ol security, so the guys in gray at social security etc. Not much fun, but pays suprisingly well so Im at the stage of resigning myself to just coasting doing that for the next 20 years.
Fritz, obviously a man knowing himself, you will do well whereever you choose to coast.. My observations consistently show that government......fed, state, local......employees are accomplished coasters. Let the flaming commence....

Latest posts

Top Bottom