TSA searches 96-year-old woman in wheelchair in viral video, sparking outrage/8,996,939 views

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to go against the norm here.
That lady could have any type of explosives in the wheelchair.
Would it have been her decision to do so? Probably not, but a terrorist cell could have taken her family hostage and loaded up the wheelchair with explosives convincing her that she could drop off the explosives and then go home to her family.
In reality the family would be dead, and the grandma would be killed after completing the mission.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to disagree with Dennis a bit here. My question is, "Is that an airport wheelchair?" I've not seen one like that in use by normal folks that need wheelchairs. If it is an airport wheelchair, then it is unlikely that it could have been filled with explosives. Plus, it would have been left at the airport and not left on the plane.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do people think they are more important than the process that provides safety? It's a dangerous precedent to follow to react to people that are offended by safety measures.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My take on the TSA and all the ‘Security’ Interventions that have emerged in our society is that they have intruded in our lives, denigrated our perception of citizenship, insulted the integrity, honor and trust which we traditionally reserved for each other, weakened the fellowship and cohesion that make our people and our culture strong and unique. Our acceptance of the intolerable makes us more like sheep than men. The public’s preoccupation with ‘Terror and Fear’ is cowardly and weak contrasting with the proud, strong, warrior hearts of our much more patriotic predecessors whose spirits must be sickening with disgust and disappointment in their graves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to go against the norm here.
That lady could have any type of explosives in the wheelchair.
Would it have been her decision to do so? Probably not, but a terrorist cell could have taken her family hostage and loaded up the wheelchair with explosives convincing her that she could drop off the explosives and then go home to her family.
In reality the family would be dead, and the grandma would be killed after completing the mission.
Can you cite one incident where a 96 year old woman in a wheelchair committed a terrorist Act

Latest posts

Top Bottom