TSA vs trans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If these “transpeople“ would show more commitment to their ruse, this wouldn’t happen. :anyone:
That's what I've always thought. If you lop it off, I believe you believe. Still bats**t crazy but clearly all in. Otherwise, you are just delusional or playing games.

I also like that he doesn't want tsa girl fired. Just educated. Oh, and the tsa abolished, lol.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was probably freeballing and denied an X-ray screening and requested a pat down. Since he’s a “she”, a chick had to do it. TSA girl probably grabbed his junk on accident and then got pissed squished it like play doe. That’s what I think.
I bet she had a handful of balls and just smacked the S out of them with her free hand. Lol
Probably so. Seems like a pretty fair trade.

So, before pat downs in our clown world, they'll need to ask:

Are you a man with a penis or a vagina?

Are you a man with man boobs or are those she boobs?

Are you a woman with a vagina or a penis?

What about the tsa screener? This could get complicated if the screener is a woman with a penis. Or a man with a vagina. I wonder what the manual says about it. Do they have some type of matrix they consult?

Last edited:

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• AD06A489-147F-472C-9C83-D06FAE2F83D4.jpeg
    AD06A489-147F-472C-9C83-D06FAE2F83D4.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no button for "male" or " female" at the body scanner..

Typical dailymail.com tabloid stuff
There would be a backup a mile long, since they wouldn't know what button to hit. Besides, it's not just 2 buttons, it would be dozen's if not over a hundred.

Latest posts

Top Bottom