• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Tub/Shower Tile Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Anyone know a good honest person that specializes in tub and shower replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone know a good honest person that specializes in tub and shower replacement?
Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and hang out in the tile area during the day and you can probably find some Mexican crew leader picking up supplies.
The only problem with them is they start a new job before they are finished completely with yours.
I just thought it was the one guy, but have had 3 crews do it to me.
Not a real problem for me as they finished within a week or so and my houses were empty.
Would be sort of a B***h if I was living in the house.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks but not interested in that. Would like to find an honest person to give us a fair bid, then do the work timely with some pride in their work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and hang out in the tile area during the day and you can probably find some Mexican crew leader picking up supplies.
The only problem with them is they start a new job before they are finished completely with yours.
I just thought it was the one guy, but have had 3 crews do it to me.
Not a real problem for me as they finished within a week or so and my houses were empty.
Would be sort of a B***h if I was living in the house.

They do crappy work. And since they usually want cash payment you don't have any recourse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom