Tucker Carlson: Dems want to disarm Americans(interviews Clinton adviser/Kool-Aider)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starts at about 24:00min into the video:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 11/14/18 | Fox News November 14, 2018
Morgan Underwood
Published on Nov 14, 2018

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t even watch it because of the idiot tucker has on there. I don’t even know why they have these leftists on there. It’s always the same. They just defend the Dems and spew lies. Everyone with half a brain knows what these politicians want. And that is total disarmament. And then you have this guy trying to say Scalias ruling said that people have the right to have a handgun to protect their home. That is not what the heller decision said. Not even close. We could have people killing mass numbers of people with knives and you wouldn’t hear a word about it. They wouldn’t want to ban those. They don’t care about any of the victims in these mass shootings. They just like to use them to support their agenda.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We could have people killing mass numbers of people with knives and you wouldn’t hear a word about it. They wouldn’t want to ban those. They don’t care about any of the victims in these mass shootings. They just like to use them to support their agenda.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Tony. Look at England. Now that they've banned firearms, they're going after knives. I fear that as England goes, so will we go, if we're not vigilant and active in our support of the Second Amendment.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too could not bring myself to watch it but I'll share another video that touches on current day.. This youtuber keeps abreast of what's happening.. If there's another that's as good or better please share..

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due process can take next to no time at all. All that is needed is for law enforcement to acquire a warrant which is required by the Constitution (and no law can circumvent that). After that the case can be adjudicated in court. Acquiring a warrant is part of due process. That said, there should be no one not in prison who has been adjudicated a danger to society and that too can be determined in court with due process.

Taking the guns away from someone does not solve the problem either. The person is the danger, not the arms.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom