Tucker Carlson rips Pete Buttigieg for spinning supply chain crisis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad they stopped at "rips", and not "rips him a new one", as with Buttigieg's lifestyle, he could probably use a "new one". Christmas comes early for Pete.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Political appointment for supporting brain dead biden.
He was on maternity leave for a couple months.
Not sure if he is the guy or girl half of that homosexual relationship.
I feel sorry for the kids that were adopted.

I’ve asked; generally, they don’t consider themselves as “husband and wife,” but simply as “partners.” The kids might refer to them as “their parents,” but that was a couple years ago, so I’m sure there are more stylish names now being used.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve asked; generally, they don’t consider themselves as “husband and wife,” but simply as “partners.” The kids might refer to them as “their parents,” but that was a couple years ago, so I’m sure there are more stylish names now being used.
Partners is simply saying they both like it in the A**

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political appointment for supporting brain dead biden.
He was on maternity leave for a couple months.
Not sure if he is the guy or girl half of that homosexual relationship.
I feel sorry for the kids that were adopted.

I saw a news story a few days ago that mentioned that "Secretary Pete" "had a husband." The article stated that he had taken "paternity" leave, and I wondered that if he was the "wife," shouldn't it be "maternity" leave instead.

At any rate, he is worthless. While he was Mayor Pete of South Bend, Indiana (and running for president), we were doing road condition surveys in the central part of Indiana, which includes South Bend. They had the worst city streets of all the city streets we surveyed.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1634711214856.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom