Tulammo stuck case failure today. 02/20/2023 Torture Test. Sig Sauer P320 Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently saw a case of some for sale online the other day. The total price with shipping was $20 shy from just buying a case of brass case stuff… so with prices like that it’s hard to even go for steel case now…
I bought the Tula during the Covid drought and quickly regretted it. I've run other steel case stuff and had no issues. The Tula wouldn't even cycle thru some of my mags.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a crap ton of 9mm ammo when walmart quit selling pistol ammo and almost gave it away. Over 10K rounds from two stores I cleaned out. Most brass cased but some Hornady steel case and aluminum case. Don't have any problems with either from a pistol or pcc.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What pistol?
I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure was a couple of different pistols, a Springfield XDM and a Canik TP9SF. I would load both mags to capacity and the rounds would rattle excessively in the mags. The rounds also wouldn't feed properly and would get stuck in the barrel when the round chambered. I thought Winchester white box was awful until I got a box of Tula. I didn't even get thru 50 rounds and threw the rest in the trash.

tcruse

Marksman
Reaction score
I think there's more p320 complaints than Tula. Just saying. Don't/won't own a Sig. Just personal preference.
I saw about the same thing with the brass stuck in the barrel of my P320 (full size). In my case it was brass cased Winchester. It took a lot of force to remove this brass. I have had some reloads need a bit of extra help but very rare. Does not seem to track with the number of rounds or the how dirty the gun is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom