Tulsa area dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcox199

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a couple years since I last bought a suppressor but wanting to pick up one or a couple before the new changes take place. Any recommendations on dealers in the Tulsa area? Thanks.

Tulsa Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All great suggestions. I got mine at FBT, 'cause I like feelin' the love... but any of the above.

"NFA transfer fees $150 per serial number"

Hopefully what you felt wasn't during or after you paid a $150 NFA transfer fee, because that wasn't love you felt. I'm sure you purchased it through them, because no one is paying that for a suppressor transfer.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We have a number of suppressors back in stock. We have multiple brands in stock and on the way with form 3's already having been submitted. Some of the brands include Surefire, Thunder Beast, Gemtech, AAC and Silencerco Dont let the new changes in law stop you from exercising your right.

Some of you are concerned about the changes to the "TRUST" when making a class III purchase such as a suppressor.

I want to let you know that we are here to help you and put you at ease with the process. It is not as complicated as people think it is and we will do our best to make it as simple for you as we can.

When/IF the changes go into effect and everyone in the trust has to be fingerprinted we can and will be able to assist you with that. We have been fingerprinting people for over 15 years. The need to get the local LE sign off has been eliminated. Which will help ease the process.

Here is what we will do for you...
1. Help you pick the item that best meets your expectations/needs
2. Complete your trust (for free with class III purchase)
3. Fill out the form 4's
4. Complete poof of citizenship form
5. Provide fingerprint cards
6. Fingerprint you and those in your trust. ($10/person)
7. Hold your item for FREE while the ATF process's the form 4 (We have been told that some shops are charging a storage fee and we have not done that and will not be doing that.)

Walgreens will do the photo for I think $7, we are working to do the photo also and may have that done in the coming weeks.

We want to make it as easy as we can for you to obtain the class III item of your choice!

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
8722 E 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74145
Mon-Fri 9-6
Saturday 9-3

Stamp collecting is fun and easy! So come in and see us it is our desire to help you with all the misinformation out there and get through the process quickly and efficiently.

EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO BE POLITE!
Charles

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
8722 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74145

Mon -Fri 9-6
Saturday 9-3

Latest posts

Top Bottom