Tulsa Area Gun Stores - Pawn shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to be in Tulsa tomorrow and will have a bit of free time.
What pawn shops or gun stores have the best selection of used guns available? I’m currently looking for older or unique Glocks. C-models, nice complete Gen 2s, RTFs etc. But I’m easily entertained looking for other guns as well.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Green country pawn, second hand rose pawn, golden pawn.

Did Green County used to be located closer to Claremore along Route 66? I bought a Remington PSS from a pawn/gun shop with a similar name there about 25 years ago. At that time it was one of the largest volume Remington dealers in the US.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 2 Green Country Pawn shops, 1 is in Tulsa and 1 is East of Tulsa out of T-Town.
Sportsworld and just 100 yds down the street is BPOUTFITTERS.
McKools/LL machinegun very rarely have guns out anymore.
Fathoy tactical open 6pm-8pm

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I follow Rogers County Pawn , I think it's in Claremore, they always seem to have a ton of stuff for sale

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
I hate to say it but I'm going to anyhow. Those folks were really nice when they first opened. I did some business with em a couple times but then they pissed me off and I'll never darken their doors again. They keep several ads on Armslist. They had a listing I was interested in so I called to verify they still had it. They said they did so I went to the store. They did NOT have the rifle I inquired about and they had listed. I even showed em their listing. The lady almost acted like it was my fault they messed up. The guy in there tried to swap me to a different model and offered to order me what I wanted but I was done. I understand making a mistake but you should own your mistake. So I went to Bills Sporting Goods and bought a rifle.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 2 Green Country Pawn shops, 1 is in Tulsa and 1 is East of Tulsa out of T-Town.
Sportsworld and just 100 yds down the street is BPOUTFITTERS.
McKools/LL machinegun very rarely have guns out anymore.
Fathoy tactical open 6pm-8pm
There's another Green Country Pawn in Pryor that Gid Graham runs/owns but I'm pretty sure they are no relation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom