Tulsa Area - Range/Land to Run Pistol Drills?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Over the years I used to frequent Happy Hollow, but they don't allow rapid fire or anything like that, which I understand if they are concerned about liability, but it's not conducive to running drills with shot timers to quantify speed and improvements. Now, I shoot at a friend's farm, but I have very little control over when it's available for me to use - depends on his schedule and what tasks they are doing out there.

Anyone know of other places around Tulsa where we can shoot with less "rules" (other than maintaining safety of course)? All I really need is somewhere with up to 20yds where I can set up a USPSA target and get to work.

Thanks!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to some public hunting land. Walk a long damn way from the parking lot. "hunt coyotes" - clean up your mess, and remember those dang coyotes require a lot of shots sometimes, they're hard to hit.

Make sure the GW nearby is a fat, out of shape old guy.

This is just a joke - I would never really do this.

Well, yes, yes I would.

Last edited:

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to some public hunting land. Walk a long damn way from the parking lot. "hunt coyotes" - clean up your mess, and remember those dang coyotes require a lot of shots sometimes, they're hard to hit.

Make sure the GW nearby is a fat, out of shape old guy.

This is just a joke - I would never really do this.

Well, yes, yes I would.
😂 Sorry, I just saw this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom