Tulsa area reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bass pro is not that bad and getting better and better. Lash's is going out of business and has whats left on sale. You can also try Bills in claremore

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dong's has a great supply. But don't go if you want someone to kiss your feet and treat you like you are the only person there. Personally, I've never had a problem there. I don't like to be hassled by salespeople. If I need to know something I will ask. They've always answered any question I had. I think some of you wear your panties on your sleeves.:fullauto:

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been treated crappie at Dong's in the past the the last few times they been nicer. I had a young man wait on me. He was good.

edit: I have purchased almost all my reloading equipment from Dong's. They have a good supply generally

hubmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only do shotshell reloading and Bill's in claremore has a good selection and their prices are good. Bass Pro I would not touch with a 10 foot pole on shotshell components because they are super retarded on their prices.

Example:
#9 Shot..
Bill's 25# is $28.00
BP 25# is $39.99

Remington STS 209p Primers
Bill's 1000 ct is $34.99
BP 100 ct (don't sell 1000ct) is $4.49

Hogdon International Clays Powder
Bills #4lb jug $62.99
BP #4lb Jug (Old style sitting on shelf for years) $77.99

Wads
Bill's Claybuster waa20 clones 1000ct $17.99
BP Winchester WAA20 (don't sell CBs) 250ct $10.99

I shoot at least 100 shotshells (4 rounds) each trip to the skeet field. One trip to Bills and I save over 40 bucks on components.

I have bought reloader parts from Dong's because they are pretty much the only game in town for Hornady 366 Shotshell reloader parts. Except for the #366 Powder bushing, they did not have one and the guy said it would be 6 weeks to get one... Said no thanks, and ordered one from Graf and Son's and had it in 3 days.

Hub

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass pro is not that bad and getting better and better. Lash's is going out of business and has whats left on sale. You can also try Bills in claremore

I've heard they are mostly out of the primers I need....do they have any of the firearms on sale, or are they still "regular price"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom