TULSA- Concrete and Framer contractor recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone cares.... After getting my architect to draw up plans I applied for a permit which had to go to the county for variance approval since technically its in my "Sideyard" After getting my stamped drawings back I got pushed back from the rain. Finally got the footing started today.

IMG_3738.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good!!
Thanks

framing contractors were trying to bend me over. bids 8k up to 17k should be about 4,500. so I’m doing it all in my free time with helpers
It now has all the sheathing installed. House wrap tomorrow plus decking for the loft above the reloading / hobby room. Ive been delayed twice on trusses but I’m promised they will be here Monday. Once the roof is up I can get the OHD installed and begin electric

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks

framing contractors were trying to bend me over. bids 8k up to 17k should be about 4,500. so I’m doing it all in my free time with helpers
It now has all the sheathing installed. House wrap tomorrow plus decking for the loft above the reloading / hobby room. Ive been delayed twice on trusses but I’m promised they will be here Monday. Once the roof is up I can get the OHD installed and begin electric
Sounds like it's coming along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom