Tulsa doctor recommendation requested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I know, I’m in ok shape and exercise regularly, but I’m getting close to the half century mark in age.
What I’m interested in with my post is finding a holistic type physician who is known for hormone balancing like maintaining testosterone levels including interactions with drugs, specifically metformin
I like to listen to Dr. Meehan on Pat Campbell‘s show. Meehan seems to be quit knowledgeable and he mentioned the Metformin and Testosterone benefits.

Here’s the specific podcast.
https://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-...metformin-for-longevity-high-glyphosate-foods

Anybody have a recommendation of a doctor they use?

Pete17

New to the site!
Reaction score
As far as I know, I’m in ok shape and exercise regularly, but I’m getting close to the half century mark in age.
What I’m interested in with my post is finding a holistic type physician who is known for hormone balancing like maintaining testosterone levels including interactions with drugs, specifically metformin
I like to listen to Dr. Meehan on Pat Campbell‘s show. Meehan seems to be quit knowledgeable and he mentioned the Metformin and Testosterone benefits.

Here’s the specific podcast.
https://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-...metformin-for-longevity-high-glyphosate-foods

Anybody have a recommendation of a doctor they use?
I'm 44 and using Meehan for testosterone for around 9 months and I've been very happy with him. I was using Center for Men before Meehan & they were a "1 size fits all" type of place. I never felt like they knew what they were doing. Meehan is light years ahead of them in regards to keeping up with the latest in the field of TRT. I have also been studying the effects of Metformin for longevity, insulin sensitivity, and inflammation reduction. This is one of my next steps in my plan to truly get healthy. The leader in the Metformin research (and friend of Meehan) is a guy name Jay Campbell out in CA. He is pretty aggressive and "out there", but he knows his stuff and backs it up with lots of research citations. Let me know if you have any questions and/or if I can help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom