Tulsa Eat N Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are getting there! I'd like to get everyones initial input then go from there.

I also think it depends on what everyone prefers to shoot...some people are only pistol guys, some only rifle guys, etc. See what offers the best compromise or maybe we can use a few bays and meander between them say steels and 50 yard "do anything" kinda deal.

Thanks for the input thus far!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I about 130 miles from Tulsa and 117 miles from OKC. Would like both but weekends are the only option. Great idea to have and Eat and Shoot in Tulsa but can those Yankees up there, Eat and Shoot?

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in, already a member. But, during the week, I can't get there much before 5:30 (at best). I'm the guy that will pull in just before dark, shoot 50 rounds, and go home.

Weekends are better for me. But I really want to see more activity/meet folks from the forum.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So at this point weekends are definitely winning out. That is OK by me also...just more likely the range will be busy for the same reasons.
It also opens up food choices for everybody I think.

So at this point...Saturday or Sunday? For ME...Saturday afternoon is general better (at least in football season) but honestly my weekends are pretty open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom