Tulsa Gun Show, June 18-19 report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by the gun show at Tulsa Fairgrounds for a little while... been a while since I've been to one, so not sure what the last few have been like.

This one was about average for what I've seen. Decent percentage of tables had guns on them, there were the typical few with stuff you wonder why they're at a gun show, but I didn't notice more than maybe a half dozen of those. Rough estimate, probably over half had guns on tables.

Prices? Ridiculous. What did you expect, though? :rollingla
There is ammo there, but it's not cheap.

Crowd size was relatively small, not crowded by any means. Probably took me an hour to cover all of it, but I wasn't particularly lingering at any tables. Most of the lower level was full. Only thing I saw that was interesting was a 2020 Python for $1500, but I think it was used. It said "like new". Someone said they saw a new one in OKC for $1500 a few weeks ago, so I wasn't interested in paying that for a used one.

Didn't buy anything, but saw some things that gave me ideas to try to find at a better price.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went from 12 to 3
Said hello to some friends I hadn't seen in a while.
Crowd was light. Probably because of everything going on in town this weekend.
Saw absolutely nothing I wanted to drag home. I had lots of money this time.
That's the way it always is. Have money see nothing. No money see lots of stuff.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by a gun shop in Tulsa and was told there was a gun show happening at the fair grounds, but I knew prices was ridiculous and they probably didn't have what I was looking for. Will wait for Wanenmacher in November I guess...

Latest posts

Top Bottom