Tulsa Gun Show Memorial Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't bother with gun shows at all anymore. If they have anything worth even looking at, they are trying to stick it to a buyer who is too stupid to know what he is looking at and probably buying the seller's bull siht.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is R.K. gun shows, they're not usually bad. There will be a few tables with what-the-heck not gun stuff (magic lighters, candles, etc.) but mostly gun stuff. Not necessarily all tables will have guns, but I would expect 1/3 to 1/2 will have some guns on them? It's hard to say, I've seen some shows that didn't have much, but I'm kind of giving you the average.

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went. Seems like a lot of overpriced guns and ammo. I did find a couple of good deals. Gotta look hard and bargain.
I seen 10/22 for $300. 870$400. Glocks $500. I did see a couple of the new Charles Daly made in Italy 1911s for around $450. Kinda want to try one.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be very leery of anything that looked like a bargain
I don't bother with gun shows at all anymore. If they have anything worth even looking at, they are trying to stick it to a buyer who is too stupid to know what he is looking at and probably buying the seller's bull siht.
Quit being so dang negative.
The good deals are out there, & when someone finds it, let them deal with it.

Your comments are very derogatory & negative for someone who doesn't go to gun shows.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Quit being so dang negative.
The good deals are out there, & when someone finds it, let them deal with it.

Your comments are very derogatory & negative for someone who doesn't go to gun shows.
I've been to plenty of gun shows and don't go any more because pretty much everything I've seen the last few times I went were crap or scams. Not being negative.....being truthful and warning people.

You must be one trying to sell ammo at $1.00 a round for 9mm still because you can't get rid of the overpriced stuff you bought. The guns shows are loaded with people like that. How much are you trying to get for your ammo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom