Tulsa Gun Show Memorial Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one was not a bad show. I got some ammo for a good price. Also got a Glock 19 gen 2 for $375. It’s been shot a lot and has serious holster wear but a great looking barrel, I love it.

I enjoy gun shows because I enjoy living in a country where we can still enjoy such things. I like being around like minded people even if sometimes they are silly, or they smell a bit, or they tell stories.

I also like talking to people and negotiating prices on something I want.

If you don’t like em, why show up and be all negative to people that have interest? Weird.
This^ 💯

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You outed yourself a bit, again, only those who don't know any better get taken at gunshows. Something you're obviously very fearful of.
I told you, that's why I don't bother with them any more. Are you a little slow? I've told you that 3 times now.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Its pretty simple and I'm not sure why you're so obtuse. I don't care if you had some cousins that grew up here or whatever bullchit story you have now, you're barking at people (while living in another state) for going to a weekend gunshow.
I'm not barking at anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion based on the last shows I went to and warning some that there are no good deals at them any more. How can that hurt you or anyone else if you are not so defensive of what you are trying to pull on them?

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I enjoyed going. 90 -99% of what is there is off no interest. ( not sport related, overpriced, junk, whatever)
But, talking to people, finding that one DEAL, spending a few hours wandering; make it worthwhile.
Wow 90-99% is no interest or overpriced junk? That is probably worse than I even remember. That's pathetic!

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0468.GIF

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow 90-99% is no interest or overpriced junk? That is probably worse than I even remember. That's pathetic!
OF INTEREST TO ME

I barely glance at DEALER tables, full of plastic fantasics. Tables full of scopes.
Booths full of ballistic nylon. I have no use for.

Knives get a scan. Ammo on small quantities get a look, tables full of ammo get ignored. Scentsy, jewelry, purses, craftshow, candles, toys, AR parts, get ignored.
Honey and jerky vendors, I check out.

Previously loved Firearms, private sales and leather are MY interest. So, yes, some shows are 99% of no interest to me. That 1% can be quite exciting, though.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not barking at anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion based on the last shows I went to and warning some that there are no good deals at them any more. How can that hurt you or anyone else if you are not so defensive of what you are trying to pull on them?

Gunshows generally aren't worth my time either (except Wanne) but I get why guys want to go to them. It's a nice day, go look at guns, even if it's for a laugh. I get it.

What you're missing is that most here are educated enough to be able to walk through a show and not buy anything that's overpriced. You however admit that this is difficult for you, so you stopped going. I get it.... if you're ignorant about firearms, it's NOT a good place for you to go. But bless your heart, not everyone is as fearful as you.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Gunshows generally aren't worth my time either (except Wanne) but I get why guys want to go to them. It's a nice day, go look at guns, even if it's for a laugh. I get it.

What you're missing is that most here are educated enough to be able to walk through a show and not buy anything that's overpriced. You however admit that this is difficult for you, so you stopped going. I get it.... if you're ignorant about firearms, it's NOT a good place for you to go. But bless your heart, not everyone is as fearful as you.
You are so confused or just a troll. It is not the least bit difficult for me to not buy anything overpriced. But as several people on here have stated they are 99% junk so I don't even want to waste my time going. No fear whatsoever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom