Tulsa Gun Show Memorial Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does it seem that?

Many people on here have rated my comments positively so they must agree with what I am saying. And you know what I have said is true.

So let me help you out since you seem to be extremely ignorant about buying and selling here. There's a feedback rating system here on this board. He's conducted business buying and selling to board members and members have posted feedback. He has an excellent rating with 48 transactions where feedback has been relayed..... what's yours?

Last edited:

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hit the gun shows as much as possible. The entry price has gone up, I whine about that but once in i see and talk to like minded friends. Yes, deals are harder to find, that just makes them sweeter. The 3-4 hours there gets in my daily steps, put items on my wish list. I learn somethings, even if it's only who to avoid.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So let me help you out since you seem to be extremely ignorant about buying and selling here. There's a feedback rating system here on this board. He's conducted business buying and selling to board members and members have posted feedback. He has an excellent rating with 48 transactions where feedback as relayed..... what's yours?
I'm not interested in buying and selling on here. Don't know how to do it and really don't care. So you have no "rating" on me so you don't know that my rating is better probably. Believe me, this website is not the universe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom