Tulsa gun show worth going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're talking about the Wanenmacher Show in Tulsa, it is the only one worth going to IMHO. I haven't been in quite a while, but all other shows have been a great disappointment to me. Take plenty of cash!

What he said. It’s also purportedly the biggest gun show in the country, bar none. I can believe it, having spent hours walking up and down each aisle without stopping, and it’s pretty much the only gun show I’ve bothered to attend in the past 5 years or so. Take a notebook too to write down the location of particular vendors, but if you dither over a firearm deal, chances are decent it’ll be gone when you return.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went last year. I remember it was nice seeing all the people gathering together, hardly a mask to be found, but the prices were nuts. It was difficult to find a bargain when people were paying, what I felt to be, super high prices. I found a CZ rifle that I tried to do a little negotiating on, but the dealer wouldn't budge a single dollar. He probably didn't have to, but I wasn't prepared to pay super pandemic pricing. In all honesty though, after a while, I get tired of looking at the same SAA's, SW's, etc. at every other table. They are nice guns, but my old knees get tired of putting in the miles trying to find something unique. I told myself last year that I wasn't going to go back, just to look at the same stuff all over again, but here I am thinking about going!

Latest posts

Top Bottom