Tulsa gun show worth going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20211114_182626.jpg

Here is the carbine I got today at Tulsa

I like how the German is written in Spanish.
1636937041296.png

20211114_182639.jpg

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up 2 complete uppers and a 20" SS barrel in 308. I thought they were decently priced. Got to check out a lot of cool stuff and talk to interesting people. Wanamachers is always worth it to me. I was kind of bummed I was out of town for work and only got to go on Sunday, I would have liked to go both days. Im happy that they banned carts for sellers though.

Last edited:

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone is at the show, would you please go to the main entrance on the upper level and send me the name of the leather worker that has the Bible covers and holsters displayed? I lost the business card I picked up yesterday. It is the entrance nearest the “Driller.”
Thank you in advance.
Andrew
Damn, I didnt see this before. I walked right by that guy.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back. Show was slow. I'm guessing dealers had one of the worst show sales in years. I would say half the people walking around had dealer badges on.

Price analysis is from my perspective. Which is I only look at milsurp stuff from about 1870- present day. Prices were high, but not overly so when you include the recent spat of firearms inflation. However, I pay zero attention to Fudd stuff, ammo and modern non .mil guns.

I sold a bone stock Romanian AK-74 WASR for $1000 and a pretty beat up (but totally functional) Type 53 Mosin for $300.

I picked up an Argie 1891 Cavalry Carbine for $450 which IMO is a very good deal. I always find one of two good deals at Wannemacher. But then my focus is secondary market milsurp.
Well, my show sales were excellent........... And..........My new in the box Glock 19x was priced at $599------sold several of them, but brought one home. !
So..............ya never know!!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went hoping to find some 45-70 for a decent price most of it was $70 -$100 a box.Seen a few decent deals but most of the ammo was insane.Saw a Glock 19X for $749.00 and a Mini 14 for $1850 crazy people.

Saw a used Hi-Point 9mm for $250 and a used Beretta PX4 full length .40 S&W for $470 (bought mine new for $295 after a price match, regular price was $368 at Academy).

P5X

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, fellas. I did make it to the show this weekend and it was quite the sight. Although I didn't pickup anything, I'm glad that we still have large venues like that for gunowners to get together, chat and trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom