Tulsa gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone go to the gun show today? I was there for several hours. I saw Eric Fuson from 2A, saw Andy Curry selling flashlights. I talked with him for a little bit, caught up on things, learned some surprising things about a former member here that disappeared from the face of the earth. I saw a legit Vietnamese SKS. It was only $3,500. They go for much more on gunbroker. A smart person would go buy it and throw it on GB. And I saw a 91/59 mosin for $400 which was probably a good deal.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone go to the gun show today? I was there for several hours. I saw Eric Fuson from 2A, saw Andy Curry selling flashlights. I talked with him for a little bit, caught up on things, learned some surprising things about a former member here that disappeared from the face of the earth. I saw a legit Vietnamese SKS. It was only $3,500. They go for much more on gunbroker. A smart person would go buy it and throw it on GB. And I saw a 91/59 mosin for $400 which was probably a good deal.
I bought a Norinco SKS back in the 1990’s for $200. Shot it for a year or two, sold it for the same amount. Were’nt they priced around $100. In the 1980’s?

Latest posts

Top Bottom