Tulsa gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad the one in Tulsa was good, the one I went to today wasn't that great. Not much to see and everything sky high, I should've stop by Academy or Atwood's and bought some ammo to take in there and try to double my money!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously I know diddly squat about SKS but it blows my mind to think of a $3,500 SKS being a good deal LOL...unless that's sarcasm and my meter is broken.
You ever seen a North Vietnamese SKS? They only came back into this country as bringbacks from Viet Nam. They are incredibly rare. They go for $5,000+ on gunbroker. The other super rare SKS are the East German and the North Korean.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad the one in Tulsa was good, the one I went to today wasn't that great. Not much to see and everything sky high, I should've stop by Academy or Atwood's and bought some ammo to take in there and try to double my money!
A rifle I was looking for there was only one in the whole show used for $600. At Dong's they are only $449 new

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Norinco SKS back in the 1990’s for $200. Shot it for a year or two, sold it for the same amount. Were’nt they priced around $100. In the 1980’s?
Lowest price I ever saw was $150 for a brand new rifle and a case of 7.62x39, which put both right around $75. That would’ve been in ‘93, maybe very early in ‘94, before that worthless SOB McCurdy turned traitor.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ever seen a North Vietnamese SKS? They only came back into this country as bringbacks from Viet Nam. They are incredibly rare. They go for $5,000+ on gunbroker. The other super rare SKS are the East German and the North Korean.
Personally, I don’t care. I thought the SKS was overpriced at $75, and an SKS is an SKS as far as I’m concerned.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One year at Wanamaker spring show they had crates of brand new pinned barrel models $55 and a case of ammo was $55 also.
I remember cause I grabbed all the empty crates they left behind and sold them in my surplus store. Somewhere I think I've still got one or two of them full of medical supplies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom