Tulsa gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ever seen a North Vietnamese SKS? They only came back into this country as bringbacks from Viet Nam. They are incredibly rare. They go for $5,000+ on gunbroker. The other super rare SKS are the East German and the North Korean.

Never paid attention to them, like I said I know diddly squat about them but I guess like everything there's rare versions of most stuff that sell for way more than most people would realize.

I've heard stories of people getting a free SKS back in the day (90s) when you'd buy a crate of ammo...so they always sounded pretty plentiful and inexpensive.

Anywho, sounds like an opportunity to make a few bucks on a quick flip!

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One year at Wanamaker spring show they had crates of brand new pinned barrel models $55 and a case of ammo was $55 also.
I remember cause I grabbed all the empty crates they left behind and sold them in my surplus store. Somewhere I think I've still got one or two of them full of medical supplies.
Crazy what this stuff is bringing nowadays, glad I'm not buying much.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never paid attention to them, like I said I know diddly squat about them but I guess like everything there's rare versions of most stuff that sell for way more than most people would realize.

I've heard stories of people getting a free SKS back in the day (90s) when you'd buy a crate of ammo...so they always sounded pretty plentiful and inexpensive.

Anywho, sounds like an opportunity to make a few bucks on a quick flip!
If someone knew what they had. I don't have that kind of coin. If I can get up early enough I'm gonna go back tomorrow.

Here's one that sold on an obscure auction site
https://www.auctionzip.com/auction-lot/rare-north-vietnamese-manufactured-sks-rifle_AA84FB7AC4

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good day for me. Picked up a few pieces for the 9/11 build and got a great deal on a LCP Max and extra 12 round mag.

Attachments

• FE905B51-BF70-459C-A711-800C92DB89EE.jpeg
    FE905B51-BF70-459C-A711-800C92DB89EE.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Top Bottom