Tulsa homeowner shoots man outside home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nilesg75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Criminal justice is a joke. He'd be better off burying the scum bag in his yard. Gotta be pretty easy to get away with. Whats up with all the thieves in Tulsa? Okc isn't the best but Tulsa is ****.
Crime is definitely growing here in Tulsa. Worst of all, it keeps moving more and more to the south.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the guy who shot did wrong - but will walk away ok -- what will save him is he shot the man in the front [vs back running away] as he was coming at him and can claim he expected the thief to take his weapon and use it on him - if the DA believes the thief said "you won't shoot me" and proceeded toward the man with the gun he will not be charged JMO

I think the shooter is the one who told the police what that the victim is the one who said, “you won’t shoot me.”

The homeowner is the one responsible for escalating the situation.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Criminal justice is a joke. He'd be better off burying the scum bag in his yard. Gotta be pretty easy to get away with. Whats up with all the thieves in Tulsa? Okc isn't the best but Tulsa is ****.
OKC just elected a Dem for DA, so hopefully we'll be able to start catching up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom