Tulsa King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode. I actually like it quite a bit. I think this is the first thing I’ve watched that has Sylvester Stallone in it besides the Rocky movies.. I think I might have watched the Expendables, that’s it.

Now if the Paramount+ app on my PS4 would stop giving me fits I’d be able to enjoy the show a lot more.
The original First Blood was awesome, one of my favorites

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know Kevin Costner also said he didn't know if he wanted to keep doing Yellowstone either. His wife is riding him pretty hard to retire, and when it took off he said something like, "Oh heck, now I've got a tiger by the tail".

Remember when he made Waterworld and everyone said he would never work again? People don't know beans. Stallone should strike while the iron is hot and enjoy the ride. He's getting too fat anyway. Needs to work off a few pounds lest he find his next job is pushing up daisies.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched the first episode; didn't care for it. Too many plot holes, or maybe I just don't have the mob mindset.
Why couldn't he just go to Tulsa and setup his own little kingdom instead of working for assholes that treated him bad?
And it would have made a better revenge show, getting back at the mob guys that did him wrong.
And why didn't the security guy in the pot shop wake up (from getting hit with a water bottle) and waste his gangster butt?

Latest posts

Top Bottom