Tulsa school district about to substitute biology classes with 3 weeks of indoctrination on "sex Ed".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, but when I went there they did use the 'tape metaphor' that tells rape victims are the unable to truly bond with intimatr partners because of their abuse and told us that if we had 3 beers and smoked marijuana you would absolutely 100% die. When kids in the class can stand up and say "Nope, I know thats not true I did it last weekend" you stop believing anything they say.
Thank goodness harmful, stupid information isn't taught anymore.

I wonder if our new supreme court justice, who is unable to define what a woman is, took this class?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We kids from the fifties can teach them things they’ll never teach or learn. We have a PhD over the fence and playhouse degree…sort of…. We think we knew everything about girls.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't think HOMOSEXUAL INDOCTRINATION will be taught in this class, you my friend are likely the one doing it, right? Where do YOU think most of these sexually transmitted diseases came from? Public schools mission is to teach kids the three R's, not sexual perversions! The enternment media is doing a very adiquate job of indoctrination on that subject! Private schools sound better all the time!!!!!!!!!!
Likely the one doing it? Assume much, you do.
And you're wrong. SMFH.
Do you even have kids in school? Any school...

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised Tulsans are not up in arms about such educational travesties as this. I'm surprised Tulsan parents are not taking back the school councils from the loony left.

Maybe Tulsa is a blob of blue in an otherwise red state?

Almost ALL of the conservative/libertarian parents we go to church with homeschool or private school. I cannot name a single family at our church of 2500 that I know of that has kids that attend TPS. And the congregation is located IN TULSA.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost ALL of the conservative/libertarian parents we go to church with homeschool or private school. I cannot name a single family at our church of 2500 that I know of that has kids that attend TPS. And the congregation is located IN TULSA.
Thats what we saw when we were evaluating whether to move up there or just commute from OKC. Either people lived in the satellite cities 20min outside of TPS or they paid for private school. We chose commuting knowing our positions there wouldnt be permanent since we were planning on building a house in Piedmont.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Petos go where the kids are, schools,churches, sports etc. Some don’t seem to be aware of that IMO. It’s yea grooming CRT😞
100%.

Scouts, schools, youth groups. It's pretty damn sad we have to think like that, but it's true. I hunt deer on the edge of the woods, 'cause that's where the deer are.

Pedos hunt kids where the kids are. It seems like it's worse today because so many well-intentioned single moms want to put their kids somewhere that gives them exposure to male role models. What they get is completely the opposite, oftentimes.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Likely the one doing it? Assume much, you do.
And you're wrong. SMFH.
Do you even have kids in school? Any school...
If IT'S OK, and should be taught in OUR SCHOOLS, why are you accusing me of doing IT, like there is something wrong with doing, and teaching IT? I have had kid, grand kids, and great grand kids, in public schools, YOU my friend don't own the schools, we the tax payers do, and I likely pay 10 times the amount in taxes, as you do!

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If IT'S OK, and should be taught in OUR SCHOOLS, why are you accusing me of doing IT, like there is something wrong with doing, and teaching IT? I have had kid, grand kids, and great grand kids, in public schools, YOU my friend don't own the schools, we the tax payers do, and I likely pay 10 times the amount in taxes, as you do!
I think what Mr. Coug91 was expressing to you is that accusing people of pedophilia in this case is unfounded, libelous, and quite frankly says more about you than them.

The knowledge you have about these individuals is that they acknowledge that A. gay and otherwise non-heterosexual people exist B. they deserve sex ed as much as anyone else and C. we are unlikely to know who they are (especially at an age where whats going on now for them feels like it will forever and they are in a social environment that emphasizes conformity more than any other stage in life) because certain individuals start screaming about the 'homosexual indoctrination' as soon as people treat them with even a modicum of respect.

This makes it perfectly reasonable to provide everyone with a thorough sexual education regardless of if every bit of the knowledge actually pertains to them. Its not brainwashing, it is educating soon to be adults about things they are going to experience in life.

But its absolutely feminism indoctrination that boys are taught what periods are, I mean they don't even have periods! The ONLY thing that makes sense is women are trying to turn high school boys into girls! /s 🤦‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom