Tulsa school district about to substitute biology classes with 3 weeks of indoctrination on "sex Ed".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what Mr. Coug91 was expressing to you is that accusing people of pedophilia in this case is unfounded, libelous, and quite frankly says more about you than them.

The knowledge you have about these individuals is that they acknowledge that A. gay and otherwise non-heterosexual people exist B. they deserve sex ed as much as anyone else and C. we are unlikely to know who they are (especially at an age where whats going on now for them feels like it will forever and they are in a social environment that emphasizes conformity more than any other stage in life) because certain individuals start screaming about the 'homosexual indoctrination' as soon as people treat them with even a modicum of respect.

This makes it perfectly reasonable to provide everyone with a thorough sexual education regardless of if every bit of the knowledge actually pertains to them. Its not brainwashing, it is educating soon to be adults about things they are going to experience in life.

But its absolutely feminism indoctrination that boys are taught what periods are, I mean they don't even have periods! The ONLY thing that makes sense is women are trying to turn high school boys into girls! /s 🤦‍♂️
BOLOGNA!!!!!!!!!!! Try as you will, homosexuality, and all it's off-spring, are a certified mental illness, and is, and always has been, listed in all medical journals, since we have had medical journals! Just because it is put forward as the politically correct thing to think TODAY, does not mean it is any less distructive to the poor impressionable fools that fall for it! Name ONE thing besides AIDS, that homosexuality has contributed to the human race? These poor people waste their LIVES chasing somthing that does not, and never has existed, then the die alone, with no family, and only other poor misguided morons, as company! In 1947 John C. Calhoun conducted an experiment. he built the prefect environment for rats. he placed the correct number of healthy rats into this enclosure, and supplied all their needs. These rats flourished, and multiplied, and were soon wall to wall rats. He continued to supply all their needs except more room. These rats started turning homosexual, and stopped reproducing. When the last rat died of old age, the perfect envoroment for rats was empty! look it up!

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BOLOGNA!!!!!!!!!!! Try as you will, homosexuality, and all it's off-spring, are a certified mental illness, and is, and always has been, listed in all medical journals, since we have had medical journals! Just because it is put forward as the politically correct thing to think TODAY, does not mean it is any less distructive to the poor impressionable fools that fall for it! Name ONE thing besides AIDS, that homosexuality has contributed to the human race? These poor people waste their LIVES chasing somthing that does not, and never has existed, then the die alone, with no family, and only other poor misguided morons, as company! In 1947 John C. Calhoun conducted an experiment. he built the prefect environment for rats. he placed the correct number of healthy rats into this enclosure, and supplied all their needs. These rats flourished, and multiplied, and were soon wall to wall rats. He continued to supply all their needs except more room. These rats started turning homosexual, and stopped reproducing. When the last rat died of old age, the perfect envoroment for rats was empty! look it up!
Actually Homosexuality was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) with its second publication in the 70's. The DSM is considered the chief psychological encyclopedia on adnormal behaviors and conditions. We are now on the 5th publication and Homosexuality has not been reincluded at any point and the APA strongly denounces its original inclusion as a result of bigotry at the time. Similarly women could be diagnosed with Hysteria for being 'too emotional' or hilariously with 'Orgasm Disorder' as if their partners couldn't get them off surely it wasn't the man's fault.

Homosexuality did not create AIDS nor HIV, and failing to under stand correlation =/= causation just fits this overall post deliciously.

John C Calhoun was actually the 7th US Vice President, an adamant supporter of Slavery and an ardent Racist. Your improper attribution of this study to John C Calhoun instead of John B Calhoun would have once been considered a 'freudian slip' by the aforementioned APA and been interpreted to say something significant about your own beliefs that you were afraid to express, but today we realize the need to find statistical significance from control groups and an ability to replicate results which has largely discredited Freud's work. Which brings me to John B Calhoun's experiment:

It was the 25th variant and the only one that achieved those specific results, aka its not considered valid by todays standards. Oh also the "homosexuality destroyed them" narrative is, well, absolutely incorrect. Source:

https://www.sciencehistory.org/dist...opia, number,doubled every 55 days afterward.
Final note:
"die alone... with only other poor misguided morons as company", aka their partners and friends who accept them, illustrates your own unbelievably fallible internal logic and is....... again delicious. I would strongly recommend that you research your points and organize them, especially before instructing others to 'google it'.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met thousands of self proclaimed gay and bisexual individuals during my time on the west coast. I had gay roommates, and semi-close friends. This is my personal experience speaking...
Ya know what I never met? A gay person who ever gave off a vibe of contentment or genuine happiness. What I saw was anger, resentment, and a LOT more violence in personal relationships than I've ever seen amongst heterosexual groups. Even if I didn't have conviction that homosexuality is a sin, I would have experienced what I did. IMO...at least 95% of homosexuals resort to it out of a misplaced fear of the opposite sex. Generally brought about by an early abusive hetero relationship, or an abusive parent.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met thousands of self proclaimed gay and bisexual individuals during my time on the west coast. I had gay roommates, and semi-close friends. This is my personal experience speaking...
Ya know what I never met? A gay person who ever gave off a vibe of contentment or genuine happiness. What I saw was anger, resentment, and a LOT more violence in personal relationships than I've ever seen amongst heterosexual groups. Even if I didn't have conviction that homosexuality is a sin, I would have experienced what I did. IMO...at least 95% of homosexuals resort to it out of a misplaced fear of the opposite sex. Generally brought about by an early abusive hetero relationship, or an abusive parent.
Are you actually an undercover FBI crime statistician?

"Even if I didn't have conviction that homosexuality is a sin, I would have experienced what I did" - is it possible that your conviction, your deeply held belief that there was something innately wrong with nearly every aspect of these individuals lives, perhaps led you to only remember examples that fit your bias? Perhaps influence the happiness of those around you who you looked down on? Perhaps stirred anger and resentment in these people?

Regarding your claim of violence and fear of the opposite sex, convenient truths that reinforce our beliefs (like that homeless people all make 80k/yr panhandling) should be scrutinized the most. Its possible that you actually met 1000 gay and that 9500 of them were terrified of the opposite sex, but does that even aound sensical to you? Does that not make you question your preconceived notions even a little bit? Most of the gay men I've met get along with women fabulously, at least partially because the women feel safe around them in a way that they don't with many men.

Read through some of the comments in this thread and ask yourself what it would take for you to identify with a group who is spoken to to their face in the way many have spoken of non-hetero people in here. And then revisit that you believe millions of people prefer this treatment and to be thought of this way to having a conversation with someone of the opposite sex.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you actually an undercover FBI crime statistician?

"Even if I didn't have conviction that homosexuality is a sin, I would have experienced what I did" - is it possible that your conviction, your deeply held belief that there was something innately wrong with nearly every aspect of these individuals lives, perhaps led you to only remember examples that fit your bias? Perhaps influence the happiness of those around you who you looked down on? Perhaps stirred anger and resentment in these people?

Regarding your claim of violence and fear of the opposite sex, convenient truths that reinforce our beliefs (like that homeless people all make 80k/yr panhandling) should be scrutinized the most. Its possible that you actually met 1000 gay and that 9500 of them were terrified of the opposite sex, but does that even aound sensical to you? Does that not make you question your preconceived notions even a little bit? Most of the gay men I've met get along with women fabulously, at least partially because the women feel safe around them in a way that they don't with many men.

Read through some of the comments in this thread and ask yourself what it would take for you to identify with a group who is spoken to to their face in the way many have spoken of non-hetero people in here. And then revisit that you believe millions of people prefer this treatment and to be thought of this way to having a conversation with someone of the opposite sex.
I wonder what the percentage of homosexuals on mental health medications is compared to the percentage of normal people?

I know quite a few medical professionals that interact with homosexual co-workers every day, and they have all expressed the opinion that nearly all of them suffer some sort of issue that merits a prescription.

Anecdotal, perhaps, but it's observation from multiple people over many years. (and much more tolerant and open-minded folk than yours truly FWIW)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Though my experience isn't as extensive as yours (only interacted with a few at a former job and have a distant family member that's trans), mine mirrors yours. Never knew one that didn't have issues constantly going on in their life. Your "never gave off a vibe of contentment or genuine happiness" description is spot on with what I've observed.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what the percentage of homosexuals on mental health medications is compared to the percentage of normal people?

I know quite a few medical professionals that interact with homosexual co-workers every day, and they have all expressed the opinion that nearly all of them suffer some sort of issue that merits a prescription.

Anecdotal, perhaps, but it's observation from multiple people over many years. (and much more tolerant and open-minded folk than yours truly FWIW)
Its not that its anecdotal that matters, though it very much is. Its a matter of correlation and causation. If the percentage of lgbt community on mental health medications is higher than the rest of the population, that doesn't mean their sexual preferences are either a symptom or cause of mental illness. Drownings go up when ice cream sales are high, but that doesn't mean ice cream sales are drowning people. Mental illness typically arises in individuals genetically predisposed to it who then have it activated by factors in their environment.

If mental health incidence rates are higher in the lgbt population, the conclusion is people should quit caring who consenting adults sleep with and treat everyonewith respect. I'm hearing a lot of people use religion as the basis for their hate while conveniently forgetting about the golden rule. Some people need to go read about the Pharisees and Jesus' opinion of those who cling to religious tradition instead of embracing their fellow man.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not that its anecdotal that matters, though it very much is. Its a matter of correlation and causation. If the percentage of lgbt community on mental health medications is higher than the rest of the population, that doesn't mean their sexual preferences are either a symptom or cause of mental illness. Drownings go up when ice cream sales are high, but that doesn't mean ice cream sales are drowning people. Mental illness typically arises in individuals genetically predisposed to it who then have it activated by factors in their environment.

If mental health incidence rates are higher in the lgbt population, the conclusion is people should quit caring who consenting adults sleep with and treat everyonewith respect. I'm hearing a lot of people use religion as the basis for their hate while conveniently forgetting about the golden rule. Some people need to go read about the Pharisees and Jesus' opinion of those who cling to religious tradition instead of embracing their fellow man.

You are sounding like Sunny Hostin on The View. She made the statement the other day that Jesus would be the Grand Master of the Pride parade.

As for my religion, it doesn't foster hate, but it also doesn't say that the homosexual ACTS are acceptable. We are supposed to love the sinner but dislike the sin, largely because it subjects those that do those acts to be judged sinful in the end.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberals like Sunny Hostin often use this argument, but are either ignorant or lying. Jesus did, in fact, speak against homosexuality. On numerous occasions, Jesus condemned the sins of adultery (Matthew 19:18), sexual immorality (Matthew 19:9) and fornication (Matthew 15:19).
Mark 7:21-23 Matthew 15:19 Mark 7:20-22 all speak of sexual immorality, which implicitly includes homosexuality. I’m pretty sure 2000yrs ago- in the Middle East-there weren't any Gay Pride parades.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom