Tulsa school district about to substitute biology classes with 3 weeks of indoctrination on "sex Ed".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its not that its anecdotal that matters, though it very much is. Its a matter of correlation and causation. If the percentage of lgbt community on mental health medications is higher than the rest of the population, that doesn't mean their sexual preferences are either a symptom or cause of mental illness. Drownings go up when ice cream sales are high, but that doesn't mean ice cream sales are drowning people. Mental illness typically arises in individuals genetically predisposed to it who then have it activated by factors in their environment.

If mental health incidence rates are higher in the lgbt population, the conclusion is people should quit caring who consenting adults sleep with and treat everyonewith respect. I'm hearing a lot of people use religion as the basis for their hate while conveniently forgetting about the golden rule. Some people need to go read about the Pharisees and Jesus' opinion of those who cling to religious tradition instead of embracing their fellow man.
I'm not superstitious in the least bit. Homosexuality does exist in the animal kingdom as well, and it is the exception, not the rule. It doesn't benefit the species and in fact would imperil populations should it become the norm.

Those acts ain't right, no matter how you slice it. Yes, grown adults ought to be free to do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Pretending this crap is normal doesn't make it so, religion has zero to do with my opinion on it.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its not that its anecdotal that matters, though it very much is. Its a matter of correlation and causation. If the percentage of lgbt community on mental health medications is higher than the rest of the population, that doesn't mean their sexual preferences are either a symptom or cause of mental illness. Drownings go up when ice cream sales are high, but that doesn't mean ice cream sales are drowning people. Mental illness typically arises in individuals genetically predisposed to it who then have it activated by factors in their environment.

If mental health incidence rates are higher in the lgbt population, the conclusion is people should quit caring who consenting adults sleep with and treat everyonewith respect. I'm hearing a lot of people use religion as the basis for their hate while conveniently forgetting about the golden rule. Some people need to go read about the Pharisees and Jesus' opinion of those who cling to religious tradition instead of embracing their fellow man.
Here's where I am in 2022 and I feel pretty solid on the logic behind my thinking. I don't care if you are gay. Marry, don't marry, don't care. I'll be friends with you, hire you, whatever. And I'll call you he or she. But I won't participate in the non-sensical pronoun, million gender fantasy. At that point you are trying to warp me into the illogical, warped mess, and I won't go. Why should I have to? Why should we indoctrinate our youth into it?

We have a judge on the HIGHEST court in the land that cannot define what a woman is. That doesn't say clown world to you?

Sometimes I feel like we're in one of those Farside jokes. Instead of the alien holding the earth inside a glass jar and saying "Shake it and see it they fight", there's a giant non-binary tranny holding the jar chuckling "Let's see just how far we can push this."

Last thing is the hate comment. That get's annoying. Because someone disapproves of something, does not mean they hate it. Religious or otherwise. That's one of the tired old accusations that is thrown around way too much. Everything is not based in hate, phobia or racism.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything is not based in hate, phobia or racism.
Yes, bit it's a convenient lever to use against people who disagree with your point, or refuse to legitimize aberrant behavior.

The cool thing is, I see more and more folks saying, "IDGAF what you call me, I'm still standing my ground."

That's the whole point of all the "awareness" indoctrination for kids. Whether it's this victim group or that victim group, there's an agenda made to instill guilt into the majority group.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Liberals like Sunny Hostin often use this argument, but are either ignorant or lying. Jesus did, in fact, speak against homosexuality. On numerous occasions, Jesus condemned the sins of adultery (Matthew 19:18), sexual immorality (Matthew 19:9) and fornication (Matthew 15:19).
Mark 7:21-23 Matthew 15:19 Mark 7:20-22 all speak of sexual immorality, which implicitly includes homosexuality. I’m pretty sure 2000yrs ago- in the Middle East-there weren't any Gay Pride parades.
Well duh, Gay Pride parades are a cultural artifact that arose from overcoming persecution in the modern era. Its like saying the Amish are right because there weren't internet café's 200 years ago in the middle east.

Its interesting that Jesus brought up sexual impropriety on so many occassions but never once actually condemned homosexuality! You would think the infallible son of God would speak very precisely wouldn't you? If he spoke so frequently about sex outside of marriage it wouldn't be hard to add "ya throw out all that old Testament nonsense EXCEPT the whole marriage can only be between a man and a woman thing".

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's where I am in 2022 and I feel pretty solid on the logic behind my thinking. I don't care if you are gay. Marry, don't marry, don't care. I'll be friends with you, hire you, whatever. And I'll call you he or she. But I won't participate in the non-sensical pronoun, million gender fantasy. At that point you are trying to warp me into the illogical, warped mess, and I won't go. Why should I have to? Why should we indoctrinate our youth into it?

We have a judge on the HIGHEST court in the land that cannot define what a woman is. That doesn't say clown world to you?

Sometimes I feel like we're in one of those Farside jokes. Instead of the alien holding the earth inside a glass jar and saying "Shake it and see it they fight", there's a giant non-binary tranny holding the jar chuckling "Let's see just how far we can push this."

Last thing is the hate comment. That get's annoying. Because someone disapproves of something, does not mean they hate it. Religious or otherwise. That's one of the tired old accusations that is thrown around way too much. Everything is not based in hate, phobia or racism.
As I said, the groomers are everywhere….

biology class under the section "mental illness"?

Personally, I think it's a genetic anomaly, that was made worse by the "keep it quiet" generations of old. Those people had offspring when they otherwise wouldn't and nature would taken it's course in terms of those genes spreading in the pool.

If you don't think HOMOSEXUAL INDOCTRINATION will be taught in this class, you my friend are likely the one doing it, right? Where do YOU think most of these sexually transmitted diseases came from?
Here are quotes from just this thread that accuse people of pedophilia for trying to provide education, called someone mentally ill, promote eugenics and selective breeding, and claims homosexuals are responsible for STI's because they apparently know zero history. Maybe we just define hate differently?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well duh, Gay Pride parades are a cultural artifact that arose from overcoming persecution in the modern era. Its like saying the Amish are right because there weren't internet café's 200 years ago in the middle east.

Its interesting that Jesus brought up sexual impropriety on so many occassions but never once actually condemned homosexuality! You would think the infallible son of God would speak very precisely wouldn't you? If he spoke so frequently about sex outside of marriage it wouldn't be hard to add "ya throw out all that old Testament nonsense EXCEPT the whole marriage can only be between a man and a woman thing".
Such nonsense & weak argument. Jesus never spoke in the Bible about every single crime possible, so therefore He endorsed it??
Jesus clearly condemned any sex outside of marriage between a man & a woman, therefore condemning gay sex by default. He never said, “You shall not commit homosexuality.” But guess what? Jesus never said, “You shall not commit incest.” Jesus never said, “You shall not commit bestiality or pedophilia or necrophilia.” Was he pro-necrophilia and pedophilia? Of course not. By upholding His pattern for sexuality–a man and a woman in a marriage relationship–Jesus automatically condemned any deviation from that pattern.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are quotes from just this thread that accuse people of pedophilia for trying to provide education, called someone mentally ill, promote eugenics and selective breeding, and claims homosexuals are responsible for STI's because they apparently know zero history. Maybe we just define hate differently?
Lol, call it what you want.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Um you have a reading comprehension problem. You're probably just not educated enough to understand what I said?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we just define hate differently?
Yeah, we probably do. Disapproval or disagreement does not equal hate. If I say biological males shouldn't compete against biological females in sports, that doesn't mean I hate trans people. Yet, do you deny that would be the immediate response from most in the trans community?

Latest posts

Top Bottom