Tulsa State Fair - No Concealed Carry in any building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I'd want to carry at the fair. My luck, some kid would tell the Farris Wheel operator that he saw I had a gun. The guy would stop the ride with me on top so I couldn't get away. Then the police would evacuate the entire park and S.W.A.T. would surround the wheel. And the liberal news media and the anti-handgunners the next morning would be saying that I'd been heard screaming... 'Made it ma, top of the world!' as the tactical team took me out. :P

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember, the City of Tulsa now runs the fairgrounds, not the county. TCSO is contracted by the city to provide security for the fair. So it wouldn't be a good idea for that reason alone.

This is incorrect. The fairgrounds are county property and are operated by the Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority. I should know, I worked hand-in-hand with them constructing all those buildings out there. Hence my avatar...

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except the Expo Square business and security offices, which are set up specifically to do business with the public. Also, as I stated previously, the fairgrounds was turned over to the City of Tulsa, so they could get their slice of the tax revenues generated there.

They were annexed by the City of Tulsa meaning they are now in the city limits. They are not, however, owned by the City of Tulsa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom