Tulsa victim 1, Tulsa car thief 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
61st & Peoria is becoming home to more hood rats every day. I saw a young guy grab a car passenger door handle at the Riverside traffic light and the driver ran the light speeding away dragging the idiot into the intersection.. Then a guy in a pickup pointed a gun at him as he was walking towards the truck and he took off running.
I drive with my 1911 under my leg real handy in Tulsa now.
61st and Peoria is worse than the entire north side combined, that's coming from a former TPD officer. I have zero reason to venture there.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
61st and Peoria is worse than the entire north side combined, that's coming from a former TPD officer. I have zero reason to venture there.
I took a handgun class this weekend and a lady in it has lived in an apartment complex at 61st and Peoria for the last 15 years. Now she has a Felon convicted of several B&E’s who just got out of Prison living next door. Right behind her is a very active drug dealer. She has talked with the management company and even shared recorded illegal activity with them from her door cam. They do not seem to be concerned one bit.
She cannot afford a move so she now has a Glock and is taking various training classes (twice a week) to increase her skill and confidence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom