Tulsa Walgreens shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cue corporate office terminating hero employee in 3... 2... 1...

Looks like a great shoot from here! Too bad they’ll rid the employee of his wages. Perhaps QT will hire him for their new armed employees program?

:thumbup3:
I LOVE A STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING.
A BAD GUY WITH A GUN GETS HIS JUST DESERTS FROM A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN......MERRY CHRISTMAS.....PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES.
:thumbup3:

Do we know this to be the case? A robbery foiled by a good guy with a gun? Or could it be a jealous husband out to get his revenge on some guy he suspects is cheating on him with his wife? Maybe a drug deal gone bad? Was a bump stock involved? I'd like to know more before I say that the employee was a "hero"; and the guy he shot was a "bad guy"...a GGWAG against a BGWAG scenario...you know?

I hope some of you Tulsa folks will update us on this.

Hawker800

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Photo department. They usually go for the pharmacy.
53645059aceb18de42ddcf0c9bf3f8ac.jpg

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently the suspect went in with ill intentions armed with a pistol, im guessing he wasnt there to grab a bag of chips and dip.

Sgt. Brandon Watkins with TPD’s Homicide Unit said in a news release Wednesday night that a 52-year-old man pulled a gun and jumped behind the photo counter to take photographs from the clerk.

While other clerks tried to call the police, the man jumped back over the counter. A 28-year-old Walgreens employee, who had a concealed-carry license and was armed, shot and killed the man, Watkins said.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we know this to be the case? A robbery foiled by a good guy with a gun? Or could it be a jealous husband out to get his revenge on some guy he suspects is cheating on him with his wife? Maybe a drug deal gone bad? Was a bump stock involved? I'd like to know more before I say that the employee was a "hero"; and the guy he shot was a "bad guy"...a GGWAG against a BGWAG scenario...you know?

I hope some of you Tulsa folks will update us on this.
From what I have been able to read so far the Perp got all upset with the clerk because a photo of his deceased daughter was not ready when he arrived. The perp then threatened to kill the clerk and said he will be back soon. Instead of cooling off the perp indeed returns with a gun jumps over the counter and starts to threaten and shoot at the clerk (*depending on the version of the news story). Clerk drops perp and two others are injured by stray rounds. Police are still trying to figure out who's rounds hit the bystanders, but have classified this as an attempted robbery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom