Tulsa Walgreens shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a robbery. He was pissed about pictures, then supposedly threatened to kill the clerk, left, came back with a gun. Clerk killed him and wounded two people thought to be involved with the pissed off customer. Or so theyre reporting right now on the news. The other two were just wounded. Clerk might lose a job but is alive.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clerk might lose a job but is alive.

The most important aspect of the whole story. A ****** job at a Walgreen's photo counter isn't worth your life... corporate will maybe give your family a few bucks if you get shot, with hat in hand and a heartfelt, "We're real sorry 'bout that," but none of that is gonna bring you back.

F scumbags, and F corporate "non-resistance" policies that force coerce good people to forego their right to self-defense just to have a job.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most important aspect of the whole story. A ****** job at a Walgreen's photo counter isn't worth your life... corporate will maybe give your family a few bucks if you get shot, with hat in hand and a heartfelt, "We're real sorry 'bout that," but none of that is gonna bring you back.

F scumbags, and F corporate "non-resistance" policies that force coerce good people to forego their right to self-defense just to have a job.
I worked the graveyard shift at a convenience store in Oakland CA in the early 90s also with a no firearms policy but you better bet I had my old Beretta 92F under my side of a two cashier store I took in every night I worked in my backpack.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the part that really interests me too.
Likewise.

On another note the woman who says she is one of the bystanders hit by a stray round is wanting to see him charged and plans to sue according to her post on farcebook and the comments section of one of the local news stations. (Think it was channel 6)

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a robbery. He was pissed about pictures, then supposedly threatened to kill the clerk, left, came back with a gun. Clerk killed him and wounded two people thought to be involved with the pissed off customer. Or so theyre reporting right now on the news. The other two were just wounded. Clerk might lose a job but is alive.

Note to other Walgreens:
Be sure you have the pictures of this dead guy ready when his family comes in to pick them up.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Likewise.

On another note the woman who says she is one of the bystanders hit by a stray round is wanting to see him charged and plans to sue according to her post on farcebook and the comments section of one of the local news stations. (Think it was channel 6)

Make me wonder if she is connected to the perpetrator in some way. Or maybe her photos were late too.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just read a report that the Clerk has a permit, he shot the perp, as he was falling his firearm discharged and another employee was hit. Somehow a Customer was hit as well, but no indication where that shot came from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom