Tulsagunsales.com????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed and welcome. Good luck with it. More sites like this are a much needed relief from Armslist

I agree that more local classified sites are needed. If people know a little bit about setting up a website and a little bit of php coding you can do it for hardly any money at all. I could give some pointers to the right person but I cannot make it for them

Anthony

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! Would be great if you could hang around some, probably be some questions come up you could answer. I will say this, I had no intention of checking it out but will now just because you dropped by.

Sure, I've been with Okshooters for a couple of years. Just not real active. Also, I am glad people are interested in my site but I am certainly not trying to make the owners of this site angry. I do appreciate you all visiting though

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, I've been with Okshooters for a couple of years. Just not real active. Also, I am glad people are interested in my site but I am certainly not trying to make the owners of this site angry. I do appreciate you all visiting though
Thanks for doing this! And Howdy and welcome to OKSHOOTERS!
HOWDY.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I could have checked your sign up date before I assumed you were new.... :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom