Tulsa's new Gathering Place Park to ban guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We haven't been either, but are planning on going as soon as we work it into our schedule. Several friends have been there and have great things to say about it. Sounds like an excellent addition to Tulsa.

I've been several times with the kids. In which I dunno if we'd go nearly as much if it weren't for them. They love it. Concealed is concealed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They won't put lids on your drinks in paper cups. They'll give you plastic straws... but no lids. Annoying.
Thats funny! Some places like in OKC like Pearls won't give you a straw at all with a big sign on the wall that says they are trying to save the sea turtles.
While we were at South Padre this winter we visited the sea turtle hospital where they do surgery on the injured animals. You could get a soda at the counter and it had plastic straws.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats funny! Some places like in OKC like Pearls won't give you a straw at all with a big sign on the wall that says they are trying to save the sea turtles.
While we were at South Padre this winter we visited the sea turtle hospital where they do surgery on the injured animals. You could get a soda at the counter and it had plastic straws.
I'd like to know the statistics on how many straws let into the wild in Oklahoma City have made their way to any body of salt water capable of sustaining a sea turtle!

Latest posts

Top Bottom