Tulsa's new Gathering Place Park to ban guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Via TPD Facebook page

Thanks for bringing it up, it allows us to talk about the Gathering Place.

FYI, the Gathering Place is a private park and any request to leave the property by the Police Department is due to a direct request by Gathering Place personnel.

Here's a link to their rules:
https://www.gatheringplace.org/planyourday

Also, for anyone interested in applying for a position with the department we are accepting applications. A bachelors degree is a requirement.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll have to agree cowcatcher we catch enough hell as it is without deliberately trying to draw attention for conformation I agree we shouldn’t have rules saying we can’t carry but let’s dont make it worse just conceal carry and go on about your business

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll have to agree cowcatcher we catch enough hell as it is without deliberately trying to draw attention for conformation I agree we shouldn’t have rules saying we can’t carry but let’s dont make it worse just conceal carry and go on about your business
Yep and the one fella handling the camera for the last half of the video was trying to imply to a passer by that his folks were carrying concealed. That's not the folks we need being our voice. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom