Tune to channel 4 NOW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s wrong with what he said? I happen to agree. Eating healthy during pregnancy, or pretty much all the time, is probably a good idea. Being pregnant doesn’t automatically grant a female the right to eat anything she wants just because. But that’s a conversation for another time. This one is about bangin hot chicks that do the wx. However, Emily Sutton might be cute and smart about meteorology but she gets more dingy every time I watch her. And did you all see that thread on FB with her and the guy giving her hell about doing the wx in Spanish?
Actually she has the"right" to eat whatever she wants and look how ever she wants regardless if she is pregnant or not. And for men to think they have the "right" to judge her is beyond me.
P.s. I've seen you guys ,you wouldn't win any beauty contest either

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What’s wrong with what he said? I happen to agree. Eating healthy during pregnancy, or pretty much all the time, is probably a good idea. Being pregnant doesn’t automatically grant a female the right to eat anything she wants just because. But that’s a conversation for another time. This one is about bangin hot chicks that do the wx. However, Emily Sutton might be cute and smart about meteorology but she gets more dingy every time I watch her. And did you all see that thread on FB with her and the guy giving her hell about doing the wx in Spanish?

Ignorance is bliss for both of you guys.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

564d985016a2386cb16c7cc2e7c68bf0.gif

tumblr_o242zhbMRf1tg8aaeo1_400.gif

tumblr_olhe92R2pT1vgc6xto6_250.gif

TatteredPleasedAlabamamapturtle.gif
She’s fine

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ignorance is bliss for both of you guys.
Oh you woketh soul
How you get trolled

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if she is a weather girl, but Lacie Lowry is a beautiful lady. She likes to hunt as well.
Not particularly, she is a news reporter. That's not to say she may not have filled in reporting the weather, but I'm pretty sure she's not a meteorologist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom