Turkey 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been getting my stuff ready for a trip up for a turkey hunt, but then, I realized I didn’t buy an annual license last fall. That means a turkey hunt this spring would cost a minimum of $155!:ooh2:

I’ve decided I’m not that mad at a turkey, so I guess my place will be their sanctuary this spring.:thumb:

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been getting my stuff ready for a trip up for a turkey hunt, but then, I realized I didn’t buy an annual license last fall. That means a turkey hunt this spring would cost a minimum of $155!:ooh2:

I’ve decided I’m not that mad at a turkey, so I guess my place will be their sanctuary this spring.:thumb:

where is it at again? Ill just make sure the birds are safe in the sanctuary :)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Showered early on us, then the sun came out and now looks like rain again. Birds not playing by the rules this year lol. We worked a bird for quite a while this morning, went silent and never appeared. Get to hunt another day now :) No shortage of ticks whatsoever.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CB03C43B-A118-4F7C-88DE-129701436954.jpeg
The good Lord had mercy on me this morning. Saw a couple of toms pretty far off and heard some gobbling on the other side of a creek. Did some sneaking and crawling, which is pretty hard for a fat kid like me, saw at least 2 toms strutting, got busted by a hen, but still was lucky enough to tag this one.

To top it off he has a double beard, I made it back home and fed some of the cattle before it started raining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom