Turkey Season 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got to go sit for a little while Saturday morning, hit my call a time or 2 with the decoy set out....2 coyotes come at full speed over the hill. Tried to get them in close enough for the shotgun but they turned tail at about 40 yards.
Had a coyote run right up to my face once. Caught me off guard but it sure was a cool experience..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I decided after this morning's hunt that I will not shoot a gobbler this year. My flock went from around 150 plus to a 30 bird flock in three years. @#%*%# hawgs !!!!!!!!!!
What about the turkey flocks in county's where there is little to no hog populations with the same declines in numbers?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What about the turkey flocks in county's where there is little to no hog populations with the same declines in numbers?

Flooding is what they propose as the issue then.............we don't really flood in my area though, only small creeks, rivers are far and few between. Ditches are really the only flood zones.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Finally found some birds, my kids decided to snooze this morning so I went anyway. Flew down into my lap lol.

20200418_072306.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom