TV Commercials I can't stand anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Used to be. Those were the good 'ole days, for sure. I love the line, "ask your doctor about...xyz" and I think that there is no damn way that any doctor can keep up with the massive number of new drugs on the market. The worst by far is the one with the woman marching around like there is something stuck in her colon. Marching band directors do NOT move like that.

Glad to DVR most stuff we watch, then we can FF through the riff raff.

Oh, David Stanley...stop freaking yelling all the time. Please and thank you.
Oh, yeah. You're right. Forgot about that one. (How could I?) I spent many, many years in marching bands and never, ever, saw a band director march like that! (As a drum major) I cringe every time that one comes on!
Yes! That one is VERY annoying!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm lucky...

...wife cut off DirecTV when we were in Utah. Been back home now for over a year and still no TV. Thus, my luck comes about because I don't watch TV. The closest I get is when there are ads on YouTube videos that I watch. Oh, and for that period of time that we are doing our work gig and are staying in hotels for months.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adds up quick. I can't stand the ones that try to play at people's emotions.
Like the shwiner's hothpital foah wittle kidth? It wouldn't be bad if they only advertised once an hour but every fwikken 10 minutes iths the thame dang little kidth that are teenagers by now.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ads for:
- Law firms.
If I never see an ad for that jackwagon who shall not be named, it will be waaaay too soon. Holy hell, he managed to roll up mesothelioma, car wrecks, military ear plugs, and, I'm pretty sure, tight underwear into one big ball of slime. I bet even ambulance chasers want nothing to do with his sleazy self.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I never see an ad for that jackwagon who shall not be named, it will be waaaay too soon. Holy hell, he managed to roll up mesothelioma, car wrecks, military ear plugs, and, I'm pretty sure, tight underwear into one big ball of slime. I bet even ambulance chasers want nothing to do with his sleazy self.

At least this guy doesn't advertise/practice in OKC...his ads saturate the Atlanta market.
1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom