Two form 1 questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sending in Form 1 and want to clarify a couple things. First It will be a 9" AAC upper, what will the total length be?? No way to measure until I own one. Second I have heard many people put Multi in caliber section, is this correct or do I put 300blkout and then be able to change out with .22 and 223?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can list extra calibers on 4H, but it is not necessary. Put the caliber you intend to use primarily. If you get another short upper in a different caliber and/or barrel length later, you can swap them out at will without any problems. If you sell the upper from the original build, I would consider that a permanent change and I would write the ATF a letter stating such changes have been made so they can update the registry accordingly.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can list extra calibers on 4H, but it is not necessary. Put the caliber you intend to use primarily. If you get another short upper in a different caliber and/or barrel length later, you can swap them out at will without any problems. If you sell the upper from the original build, I would consider that a permanent change and I would write the ATF a letter stating such changes have been made so they can update the registry accordingly.

I agree, but it will take almost 2 YEARS before ATF sends you back a confirmation letter. Ask me how I know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom