Two more does before Dec 31 2021!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm planning on trying to take 2. Our property could use a little better buck/doe ratio based on our trail cameras and what hunting I've done thus far. I plan on donating 1 to a local OKC policeman and may/may not keep the other as I've got some angus in the freezer too. Plus, I can put more on my archery tags too.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Odwc getting desperate for more does to be taken. I got a text from them today about the season!!

They REALLY need to consider a cheap non-resident doe tag for this season. I’m sure out of state family members would take advantage of this if they had $20-30 non-Rez tags for late antlerless.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no telling how many deer are actually killed and not checked in. Especially with the online check in now. A lot folks I know shoot the first one for camp meat and never check one in.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they do that, I bet they wouldn't haul a deer into a check station either.
Yeah, the argument against online deer check really doesn’t hold water in my opinion. If you‘re too lazy or sorry to check a deer online, my bet is you’re too lazy and sorry to drive around trying to find a check station open.:censored:

The last time I had to use a check station I had to go to 3 before finding one open and ended up driving 40 miles round trip.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom