• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Two of my pistols are for sale Kimber and springfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That Kimber is figgin sweeeeeeeeet man.
It shoot's lights out. I've got a couple of people bugging the heck out of me on selling them both but they want to pay them off and I'm just not going to do that. Never had one of those things work. You end up just losing a friend so no go. One guy just called me so he must be a member here, and want's it, and has the money, but I won't sell it because he barely makes it from week to week on his pay. He even want's to pay more than I'm asking. He's got small kids and a pregnant wife. NO. I will not sell it to him when he could, and should, spend it elsewhere.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think what he's getting at is it would be helpful to know where you're located, generally. Actually, I'd like to know as well. That Kimber is calling my name! Thanks for posting a picture. If it's not too far I'm certainly interested.
Sorry. I thought I had put that in the original post but again, proving I'm as bright as a bicycle light. Ha. I don't mind traveling a bit but reasonable. My apologies if I misspoke. I try not to misrepresent.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
LOL... OK...I see you're in southeast OK. Can you be a little more specific, please? I understand you don't mind traveling a reasonable distance but I still don't know where you are...as in what town are you in? I'd be willing to buy the Kimber but I'd need to know where I had to go to pick it up. Not asking for your address or anything like that...just a town perhaps. We'll get this figured out! :)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
LOL... OK...I see you're in southeast OK. Can you be a little more specific, please? I understand you don't mind traveling a reasonable distance but I still don't know where you are...as in what town are you in? I'd be willing to buy the Kimber but I'd need to know where I had to go to pick it up. Not asking for your address or anything like that...just a town perhaps. We'll get this figured out! :)

4C514EA7-75D1-4DE5-98F7-008611463ABD.jpeg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I live in Coalgate, Ok. 74538
my email is [email protected]
It's mid way between Ada and Durant
Have no issue giving my address as well. Let me know if you need it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom