Typhus Outbreak - Los Angeles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I hate the illegal immigration problem and would just as soon completely stop all immigration until real solutions can be made before it is opened up again, this typhus outbreak in LA has nothing to do with immigration. Well, it may have something to do with the immigration of homeless from other states to Socal because of the weather and freebees.

The typhus outbreak has everything to do with the massive homelessness problem the city fails to do anything about. Rats and mice carry the typhus and are attracted to the huge amounts of trash, debris, food, feces and all the other chit the homeless collect and hoard on the streets in their camps. The activists and the ACLU are a huge roadblock to the cities dong much of anything about the problem and cleaning up the encampments and getting rid of the trash and chit the homeless collect. In the end it is a liberal/progressive caused outbreak.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct information has been given, different diseases, different bacteria and sometimes similar symptoms. It can be tough to tell the difference, but both are nasty and not common in the US, often the result of travelers to/from third world countries and sometimes aid workers, etc.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one time our country was ahead of other nations in the erradication of disease but in recent years we've adopted a third world mentality. People are going to die because of the liberal policies of politicians. It's not the people, it's the politicians that are ruining the country. Of course the people are at fault also because they keep voting for all the Gov Browns.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
At one time our country was ahead of other nations in the erradication of disease but in recent years we've adopted a third world mentality. People are going to die because of the liberal policies of politicians. It's not the people, it's the politicians that are ruining the country. Of course the people are at fault also because they keep voting for all the Gov Browns.

Plenty of people contributing to poor .gov policies, when you look at people refusing immunizations, etc.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
bUT... BUt.... VaCciNes cAUsE AutIsM

I have people refuse vaccines every. single. day. And not one of them has used that as an excuse. They have tons of other reasons, most of which are no more science-based than the autism argument.

Generally the ones who are anti-vaxxers due to the Jenny McCarthy dumbassedness we don't see in the office. I don't know where those people go, honestly. Maybe they just don't take their kids to the doctor at all.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plenty of people contributing to poor .gov policies, when you look at people refusing immunizations, etc.
I agree with you but, we eradicated most childhood diseases and people refused to allow their children vaccines which lasted until the illegals came in with no medical exams or vetting-they brought diseases in with them and of course the non-vaccinated children and adults measles, mumps, Hansen's disease and others-primarily in the areas where the illegals settled-California, Minnesota. But very little is mentioned on the media about the diseases brought into the country. So they are blaming it on the parents which of course share culpability. It just frosts me to know that Obama didn't just allow, he pushed for the borders to be opened to allow anyone into the country regardless of health, history of criminal or terrorist activities etc.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wondered why the CDC here in the U.S. doesn't have teams along the border. I feel the CDC is letting the people of America down and again I can't believe they all but refuse to investigate the border...both North and South.

As for the attorney Ms. Greenwood....it couldn't have happened to a better person. If it were just a clerk , maintenance worker, or any other regular person they probably would still be dragging their feet about the outbreak. Let the "higher" officials get sick and inconvenienced and sh*t hits the fan and somehow things get done.

The kicker to me is...this was a government building with a somewhat set standard of cleanliness. What about the rest of the city and the homeless?

I work around several .gov offices and a lot of those folks are pigs who need mommy chasing them around making sure they clean up after themselves!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom