U.S. Apologizes for "abhorrent" syphilis study in Guatemala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Constitution has punishments for those convicted of treason. When somebody commits a crime, apprehend them, try them, and punish them. That's what the constitution says to do.
Disregarding the Constitution is a suicide pact.

Just because you think it's a great idea to trashcan the constitution because Albub Dal-makwar hates America doesn't mean it's a good idea, or that it makes you more of a patriot. If anything it means you're more like Albub Dal-makwar.

Well Said LC :)

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Constitution has punishments for those convicted of treason. When somebody commits a crime, apprehend them, try them, and punish them. That's what the constitution says to do.
Disregarding the Constitution is a suicide pact.

Just because you think it's a great idea to trashcan the constitution because Albub Dal-makwar hates America doesn't mean it's a good idea, or that it makes you more of a patriot. If anything it means you're more like Albub Dal-makwar.

I am not a Constitutional lawyer and I definitely don't believe in the assassination of US citizens. I am simply stating that facts that our government, the President and the DOJ found it legal to kill that guy and a few foreigners.
In this particular case if I remember correctly he was indicted and had the opportunity to face a court, he refused. Obama and the DOJ believe they are within the constitution. Perhaps they need to get some advice from experts like you and Hobbs.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a Constitutional lawyer and I definitely don't believe in the assassination of US citizens. I am simply stating that facts that our government, the President and the DOJ found it legal to kill that guy and a few foreigners.
In this particular case if I remember correctly he was indicted and had the opportunity to face a court, he refused. Obama and the DOJ believe they are within the constitution. Perhaps they need to get some advice from experts like you and Hobbs.

So if Obama and the DoJ decided that guns were illegal, you'd be all peachy keen.

Thank God for the Supreme Court.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colom voiced anger on Friday: "These should be considered crimes against humanity and Guatemala reserves the right to petition the relevant international court at an opportune time."

The distinct tune of profit. We'll wait until we think we will have the best chance a REALLY dragging some cash out of this one!! That will make all those people better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom