U.S. Apologizes for "abhorrent" syphilis study in Guatemala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so if the govt said it was ok, that makes it right..... so if the govt says it is ok for mexicans to rape you, then there doesn't need to be an apology made correct....

Ok so who would need to make the apology, the mexicans for doing the rape of the govt for letting them.....
The guatemalan govt needs to be the ones making the apologies not the US. Im not saying that what happened is right but they let it happen so they are at the very least just as guilty if not more so than the US

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, i might have to make this my last post, because i am seriously getting angry by what i am reading. If it is shown that the USA (or anyone else) grab the gentials of numerous africans rubbing AIDS on them to for the purpose of infecting them, combined with sending prosititues over there to infect africans, then i would agree that the govt needs to apologize on that also... i mean seriously that is the best argument you can muster??? and yes if it is possible to find out the pricks that knowing infected other people with AIDS, then yes saying "im sorry" would be the least of things they could do, letting me kick them in the nuts would be the next step...

Getting mad at the internet? :pms2:

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it should have stayed in the dark! It was that damned long ago and in today's society it wouldn't happen again(from us). There is nothing to be done to correct it, so why smear it around.

If mexico wants some subsidy from it then they can take it out of what we send them every month! It's a 3rd world country full of drug lords and people hell bent on bringing America down to their level.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the same crap heap of people and deliberate criminals. Gawd.... I can't believe that I could or have become so hateful towards any group of people.... I'm sorry, but that entire portion of the globe should be nuked.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is this a joke post?? someone died and they infected people against their will... i am shocked by the response here. the govt should apologize and things like this should be brought forward, i can't believe people are advocating that it would have been better to "keep this in the dark"....

Most of those involved are undoubtedly dead by now so let sleeping dogs lie.

Waking them will not accomplish anything good.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All them people down there look the same.
Mexico, Guatemala what's the difference dude?
We'll give them a disease and then nuke 'em
because we're the good guys and they're the
bad guys.

*SARCASM*

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No no please don't get me wrong. I should have known someone would jump on that one. It IS IN NO WAY ABOUT ANY RACE of people. It's about what goes on there and what those countries are trying to do to ours. As I am sure there are many individuals of great character, I am bothered myself that there is so much damage done by these countries that I find my mind placing a red flag over the entire country(ies).

Latest posts

Top Bottom