U.S. Army's First Transgender Officer Indicted As Russian Spy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Actually they could be useful. If the records contained any information about specific medical conditions or allergies and an enemy wanted them dead without being immediately obvious, all they’d have to do is engineer a harmful medication and have one of their spies do the rest.
Yeah, maybe. If this was a James Bond movie.
I seriously doubt that a foreign government would spend the time and money to tailor a single med, drug, or procedure to whack a single dude.
They tend to think bigger picture and more empirically IMO. The Soviets liked ricin because it's cheap, kills everybody, and is almost undetectable.
Worst case for use is blackmail, best case to to sell the info to the chicoms so they can upload to their database and sell it to insurance companies.

This was amateur hour dreamed up by a communist doctor and her unstable creeper husband.

So, if Dr. Evil or SPECTRE was the recipient, then sure, I'd buy that argument but they were not.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot them as traitors. Get manning and Hanoi Jane while your loaded
Don't forget that Obama deserter bastard Bowe Bergdahl. We lost 6 good men looking for him and we traded 5 Taliban leadership for this trash!

The bile surrounding his rescue is blunt on his Fort Richardson, Alaska brigade’s Facebook page:

• “I say we welcome him home with a firing squad.,” one says. “He’s a piece of trash and everyone from [Fort Richardson] knows it the only person less American than that man is the president for giving up 5 hvt’s [High-Value Targets]”
  • “Now he can stand trial for deserting his post,” says one message on his unit’s Facebook page—a sentiment that has garnered 44 “likes”.
  • “Do you know how many families never saw their loved ones because of him?” a third poster asked.
Commenters who suggested such comments were unduly harsh were dismissed by and large. “Maybe if you knew the truth and the sacrifices made from people in our units in Alaska to find this douche you wouldn’t feel the way you do,” one responded to a poster urging restraint. “I feel worse for the kids who have to grow up fatherless cause their daddies died looking for this punk.”

Tellingly, President Obama lauded the “courage” of Bergdahl’s parents throughout his imprisonment, but merely extended an unadorned “welcome home” to Bergdahl himself.

Conflicting reports have surrounded Bergdahl’s disappearance. But there is evidence that he was upset over U.S. policy in Afghanistan and deserted his post in a war zone in Paktika province, in the southeastern part of the country by the Pakistan border, while serving with the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.

On Sunday, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel didn’t issue Bergdahl a blank check for his pre-capture actions. “Our first priority is assuring his well-being and his health and getting him reunited with his family,” he said. “Other circumstances that may develop and questions, those will be dealt with later.”

Soldiers who fought in Afghanistan are waiting. “Those allegations can—and should—be handled administratively or legally once he’s back,” says a former Army officer who served in Afghanistan. Because he’s now working at a senior level in the U.S. government, he wouldn’t allow his name to be used. “If he did, in fact, desert, then he unnecessarily risked the lives of many brave people.”

Pentagon officials have suggested that Bergdahl will likely not be charged with any violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, believing that five years in Taliban custody was punishment enough.

But those irate over Bergdahl fear that the nation has forgotten the men they say were lost in the hunt for him:

Bowen (Army)

Bowen

Army
Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas, and Private 1st Class Morris Walker, 23, of Chapel Hill, N.C., were killed by a roadside bomb in Paktika province on Aug. 18, 2009, while trying to find Bergdahl. Like Bergdahl, they were part of the 4th BCT from Fort Richardson, Alaska.

Bowen’s mother last heard from her son the night before he died. “Clay called me around midnight to tell me I

wouldn’t hear from him for a few days,” she said. She never heard from him again, although she can still hear his voice in the two CDs he recorded with the 82nd Airborne All-American Chorus. “He was the only bass in the group,” she said, “so you could always hear him.”

“What I think of first when I think of Morris is his smile because he was always smiling,” his junior-high teacher,

Walker (Army)

Walker

Army
Wanda Bordone, told the Associated Press after he died. “He had a great sense of humor, lots of friends.”

Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, 27, of Murray, Utah, died Aug. 26 in Paktika Province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when he was shot while his unit was supporting Afghan security forces during an enemy attack. Like Bergdahl, Bowen and Walker, he was part of the 4th BCT.

Curtiss (Army)

Curtiss

Army
“I’ll never forget you Kurt,” Adrian Ramirez a fellow soldier from Fort Richardson, posted on a memorial site. “You were my first team leader from the beginning and my squad leader to the end. I will miss you and all the memories I have shared with you.”

2nd Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34, of Dallas, Texas, died Sept. 4 in Paktika Province when enemy forces attacked his vehicle with an improvised explosive device and a rocket-propelled grenade. Like Bergdahl, Bowen, Walker and Curtiss, Andrews was part of the 4th BCT.

Andrews (Army)

Andrews

Army
“We grew up with an enormous amount of pride for our nation,” Andrews’ mother, Sondra, told the Amarillo Globe-News. That was understandable: his father. grandfather and uncle had served in uniform. “We passed it on to our children, never thinking we would pay the ultimate sacrifice.”

Staff Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25, of Snyder, Texas, died Sept. 6 in Paktika province after being wounded by an IED. Like Bergdahl, Bowen, Walker, Curtiss and Andrews, Murphrey was part of the 4th BCT.

“On his 17th birthday his family took him skydiving and after that,” his obituary read, “he decided he wanted to be an Army paratrooper.”

Murphrey (Army)

Murphrey

Army
On Sept. 4, 2009, Private 1st Class Matthew Martinek, 20, of DeKalb, Ill., was seriously wounded in Paktika province when Taliban forces attacked his vehicle with an improvided explosive device, a rocket-propelled grenade and small-arms fire.

The U.S. military rushed him to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Landstuhl, Germany—the same medical facility where Bergdahl is now being treated.

Bergdahl is expected to fly home to the U.S. soon for additional care and counseling.

Martinek never got that chance. He died a week after the attack—on Sept. 11.

Martinek “tried not to talk too much about what he was doing, but he said he liked helping people,” his brother, Travis Wright, told the AP.

Martinek (Army)

Martinek

Army
Like Bergdahl, Bowen, Walker, Curtiss, Andrews and Murphrey, Martinek was part of the 4th BCT.

U.S. soldiers who were there at the time believe, the diversion of these men and their units to the hunt for Bergdahl thinned the ranks of U.S. troops elsewhere in the region, contributing to several more American KIAs,

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medical records huh? No real secrets unless you wanna blackmail some general officer for having gonorrhea or something. Silly
Unless you want to consider the fact that those medical records also contained items like home addresses, Social Security numbers, phone numbers, religious affiliation, possible addictions or other health/mental problems, and Next of Kin information. Much of the information is not readily available to the general public and could be used as leverage against military Officers and their families/relatives in order to secure even more information.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you want to consider the fact that those medical records also contained items like home addresses, Social Security numbers, phone numbers, religious affiliation, possible addictions or other health/mental problems, and Next of Kin information. Much of the information is not readily available to the general public and could be used as leverage against military Officers and their families/relatives in order to secure even more information.
See this 👇 👇 👇
Worst case for use is blackmail, best case to to sell the info to the chicoms so they can upload to their database and sell it to insurance companies.
Selling personal data. Lotsa money in that, but still not spy material. You can hack a database much easier.

This was probably a task to see if they were willing and had access.

JH47

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom